Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the TCG-luminati won't kill me for this but I realized something.

Every Millennium Blades card has what seems to be a rough screen shot of the artwork and then the effects are on a scroll as if the cards we play aren't their Blades effect but the... Board game's effects.

If you look you can see a 'card' and then various effects. I'm under the impression the setting of MB uses different gameplay then we do and the cards have more TCG effects.

Um... Does this make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Millennium Blades game we play is an abstraction of the fictional Millennium Blades game, yes. That's why the cards represent a much larger deck, and a tournament is a single round where you gain ranking points to show how well you did in the tournament.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah I knew it was an abstraction but till I looked at the cards it didn't register entirely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is a card representing your ownership of a fictional trading card, so you've got it exactly right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:
Yes, this is a card representing your ownership of a fictional trading card, so you've got it exactly right

Haha I'd love to see a manga or something of this lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.