Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Janne Huovinen
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

here's a few of my recent custom Heroes, have fun!

Spider-Man Noir:

Common1

Common2

Uncommon

Rare

Pod:

Common1

Common2

Uncommon

Rare

EDIT: Tweaked the Pod U and R, left Spider-Man Noir as-is, since I already orderedit from PS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Pod just set a record for shortest time on the most wanted list. That was about 18 hours after I put her on the list.

Added to the Marvel Master Database!

thumbsup

Well done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Hatinen
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
They look good to me. I hadn't heard of either character so I can't tell you how thematic they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Stalker is a card I would never recruit. It would be much better if it said: to play this card, Discard the bottom card of your deck. An alternative would be to design a card that lets you put cards at the bottom of the hero deck, so that it would be less of a gamble.
The uncommon also seems a bit too strong - perhaps a double class trigger would be much more baalnced? I like the rare and the other common (the art on the rare is amazing).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know amything about Pod, but, mechanically speaking, I think that her uncommon is a bit too strong. For comparison, Mr Fantastic's draw two cards card costs 5. I would give her 2 recruit + draw 2 cards or let her have 3 attack and a trigger for drawing 1 card. The commons are good, but the rare has too much going on. Also, most of thr cards that have varying attack cost 7, because you might not get that much from it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Dynamo
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay, spiderman noir, that's another one off my wishlist
 Thumb up
 tip