11 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Missing dial attachments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I just opened my copy and have gone through everything twice. I don't see any pieces that connect the dials to the base. Where were they located in your copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dynalange129 wrote:
So I just opened my copy and have gone through everything twice. I don't see any pieces that connect the dials to the base. Where were they located in your copy?

They should be inside the plastic bag that holds the empty plastic bags.

If by mistake they were not included, then fill out our replacement for here, and we'll send you some: http://stonemaiergames.com/about/replacement-parts/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just found them! Don't open your new game with a two year old present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dynalange129 wrote:

I'm glad that you found them - and that's very good advice .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At your service!
badge
When in Rome...
mbmbmbmbmb
Same advice applies to cats of all ages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is why I'll be opening mine up for the first time in a quiet room behind a closed door. Alone.

You know, just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dynalange129 wrote:

Kept thinking to myself, what's the problem with old gifts??

Had to read this a few times before I finally got what you meant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Dynalange129 wrote:

If by mistake they were not included, then fill out our replacement for here, and we'll send you some: http://stonemaiergames.com/about/replacement-parts/

Looks like I'm missing mine. Took out the smaller plastic bags from the larger, after I read this. I was looking for them specifically there. No dial attachment things

Edit: Nevermind. Found them (along with board clips) separately in the bottom of the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Dynalange129 wrote:

Sorry for the hijack, but do you folks replace an entire board if there's a bit of damage to it? I have the collector's edition and the larger board, where the first fold is, has a little bit of paper that seems to have not glued down properly. So it's glued to itself. It's pretty small and does not affect gameplay but still...it bugs me when I see it.

Would you replace something like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, we replace damaged components like the board. We do, however, appreciate your consideration when requesting components bigger than a card. It's quite expensive to send bigger replacement parts like the board, so while we almost always send them without question, it's also nice if we don't have to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Sure, we replace damaged components like the board. We do, however, appreciate your consideration when requesting components bigger than a card. It's quite expensive to send bigger replacement parts like the board, so while we almost always send them without question, it's also nice if we don't have to.

I hear ya. Hmm... Perhaps you can ship it to me when I buy the expansions? Maybe it won't be so bad then. Or maybe like a nice signed expansion box.... Yeah, that sounds good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls