Subject: Looking for Gamers in Blacksburg/Christansburg area. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Molina
United States
Salem
Virginia
flag msg tools

I just moved to Blacksburg a month ago and wanted to see if there were any people in the Blacksburg/Christansburg/Radford area that were interested in getting together to play on a regular basis.

I moved from the DC area where I had many groups I played with and even organized some of my own which lasted many years and would like to get the same started here. I play both boardgames and card games such as Netrunner/Doomtown and especially like the longer more theme heavy games like from Fantasy Flight.

I have been to the local meetup group here and also to the local game store for their game night and they are ok; but I also want to see about finding people for a regular get together at people's houses, and also some 2 player gaming such as rebellion. I am also quite a bit older then most of the people that come to the groups since it's a college town, so am hoping some of the older gamers might see this and be interested.

Roanoke is also not out of the question, though it is a little far, but if there are any groups that play there on a regular basis and are looking for people, let me know. I do know about the meetup group there, but it's only once a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls