Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I couldn't let go of the comic idea and over the last days, I've started to work on a concept. The first "Chapter" is based on the "Stolen Treasure" quest. This is a first test page:

What do you think? Any help, suggestions, ideas welcome! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee ogre
msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks good, I was entertained.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep going +1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great start! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read "Don't call me that!" before "Towelface" since I read left-to-right more than top-to-bottom. Dunno if anyone else had that problem. Maybe move the Towelface over more to the left and put the "Don't call me that!" lower and righter, maybe even somewhere around her legs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
EverywhereGames wrote:
I read "Don't call me that!" before "Towelface" since I read left-to-right more than top-to-bottom. Dunno if anyone else had that problem. Maybe move the Towelface over more to the left and put the "Don't call me that!" lower and righter, maybe even somewhere around her legs?

Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't have much comic experience but my understanding was, that dialog works from top to bottom rather than from left to right?

I'll move his bubble further down in any case! Thanks for the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
page 2 to 4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Very creative, Tobias! I found this blog on Comic writing that may help you (or point you to other links) in case this becomes a regular thing for you.

BTW, nice bases on your Myth characters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Loeffler
Germany
Nürnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
Very creative, Tobias! I found this blog on Comic writing that may help you (or point you to other links) in case this becomes a regular thing for you.

BTW, nice bases on your Myth characters!

Thanks for the link, MM! Although I'm not sure how "regular" this will become... it's a lot of work and consumes a lot of time...

My biggest "problem" atm are the fixed posses of the minis. Looking through the 4 pages, I imagine it gets boring pretty fast (there is only so much you can do with close-ups or different angles. The female Soldier is particulary difficult).
Nethertheless, props and some additonal minis aside I want to stay within the bounderies the game defines. So no additional graphics, backgrounds whatever.
I'm curious as well, where this experiments leads. In any case, I'll finish "Stolen Treasure". I'm really curious how the combat scence will work / look!

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls