3 Posts

Galaxy of Trian» Forums » General

Subject: Galaxy of Trian for iOS (iPhone/iPad) now live rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piotr Zygadlo
msg tools
Hello

We have finally managed to release our game. You can find it here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/galaxy-of-trian/id971683863?...

Besides we made an nice release video featuring gameplay:

Also we found this lets play on the web - it is lenghty - and that shows that the game offers a lot of gameplay values (and there is more coming soon). This is an honest video, you should see (or rather hear) that the lady playing isn't anyhow connected

If you have any questions or want to tell us what to improve - just let us know

Cheers,
Grey Wizard Innovative - developers of Galaxy of Trian digital edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sponaugle
United States
Canton
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been playing the beta version of the game on Android and have found the A.I. laughable. I easily double the scores of the air players in a four player game. Has the A.I. been beefed up in the final release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zygadlo
msg tools
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your interest in our game. I am very sorry for a slow response but we were extremely busy with fixing some technical issues recently.

Answering your question. AI is a problem here. We received several complaints from people loosing with it (and that surprised us - but now I start to think they might be ironic). So we decided to not improve it for this release. A pity you did not decided to send us any feedback about AI - it would help us made a better decision.

However we are working on a update bringing an option to select AI level - thanks to that we will be able to introduce more demanding AI. I hope this update will be live soon!

Best,
Piotr
Grey Wizard Innovative - developers of Galaxy of Trian digital edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls