Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Diet Coke!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
...that from all the projects I have backed, Tau Ceti: Planetary Crisis is probably the best (so far), not only talking about news and information emails. But every time I get a new email about the project, it's just awesome. I can really see and feel how much fun, how dedicated, how passionate you guys are, and were from the start! Reading all the threads during the campaign, seeing how much effort you guys put into this, answering all those question - Wow. This is just great. I know others do that too, but here it feels different. Thanks for that. I'm happy I backed this. Keep up the good work guys. thumbsup

Enough ass kissing. I'm really looking forward to this game. Just had to say that. Thanks

Andreas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. I've already gotten some criticism saying that I'm bias towards this project and maybe to some extent that is true. I think they guys have put a lot of time and effort into making it something great and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

That said, and despite all my feelings and promotions for the game, I will do my best to give it a fair and honest review when the time comes. There is bound to be something I don't like in the final version to complain about, but overall so far things look very positive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andreas and Trueflight (Bill),

Thank you both for your comments! We certainly look forward to getting the game out to, now more than, 2,000 folks so we can hear from them. We hope to have delivered our message as clearly as possible, so everyone who plays TAU CETI knows exactly what it is, what it isn't, and what it may become through expansions.

Cheers,
Joe
TAU CETI Ambassador
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Fort Myers
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Andreas for the very kind remarks, we truly appreciate it! Hearing positive feedback such as yours inspires us to continually put 110% into this game. Thank you TrueFlight (Bill) as well, as you have been instrumental in giving us feedback along the way.

Much appreciation to you both, and we are super excited to deliver the final game to you!

Cheers,

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls