Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the latest Vae Victis (number 127 - May/June 2016) it says that the game in issue 129 will be more Temps des As. I have no idea what the precise content will be but will post more when I find out, probably from number 128 which is on sale in France from the end of June.

My guess would be the early war years 1915-1917. Or perhaps a range of planes for the whole war to 1918, covering the gaps in the types represented in the original for 1917-1918, plus the earlier years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantuanwar wrote:
In the latest Vae Victis (number 127 - May/June 2016) it says that the game in issue 129 will be more Temps de As. I have no idea what the precise content will be but will post more when I find out, probably from number 128 which is on sale in France from the end of June.

My guess would be the early war years 1915-1917. Or perhaps a range of planes for the whole war to 1918, covering the gaps in the types represented in the original for 1917-1918, plus the earlier years.
Hi Mike. Indeed, Temps des As II/Age of Aces II is on its final track of production. Expect to see new planes from 1915 to 1917 and a few from late war, but also warships (which can be stopped by bombing or torpedoes) and rules for taking off from a carrier and so on (such as the Zeppelins counters)
Corrections of the main rules are somewhat minimal and take into account the 2 years passed since the first opus.
Oh, I forgot, and a new coastal map !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! I tend to buy single issues of Vae Victis these days, having subscribed for many years (too many games in my collection). Issue 129 will be a must buy for me as I have an utter weakness for WW I aviation games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P R
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good to me ! 1WW aerial combat continues to amaze me.
thanks for your trust in the mag !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls