2 Posts

Die Legenden von Andor: Chada & Thorn» Forums » Rules

Subject: Adventure 1, question about Curse rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathias Tortelboom
msg tools
Hey everybody,

I picked up the dutch version of this game about a week ago and when i tried playing the first adventure ("de stekelrosten" in dutch), I stumbled on a question about the Curse:

To lose the game, is it enough that the Curse is in front of the players? Or does it need to really pass them or be on the same space?
In adventure 1 for example, if the curse moves 1 space, he is in front of the players. Do they immediately lose?

Also, can the curse move to the next closed card/part of the adventure? This is also applicable in the first adventure, since the Curse is almost immediately on the last space of the first "etappe". And then it is only a matter of time before the heroes meet the curse.

Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mário Ciríaco
Portugal
Santiago do Cacém
Setúbal
flag msg tools
BoardGamersLitoralAlentejano
badge
Playing all night long!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
To lose the game, is it enough that the Curse is in front of the players? Or does it need to really pass them or be on the same space?
In adventure 1 for example, if the curse moves 1 space, he is in front of the players. Do they immediately lose?

Answer: Yes.

Quote:
Also, can the curse move to the next closed card/part of the adventure?

Answer: Yes.

Sorry for the late answers but I only got this game recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.