Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Oh My Goods!» Forums » Rules

Subject: are resources in market display able to activate multiple buildings? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryl Revok
United States
Rescue
CA
flag msg tools
badge
(chance is the fool's name for fate)
mbmbmbmbmb
e.g. if the market display is cotton,cotton, clay. could I activate 2 buildings requiring cotton,cotton,clay? *assuming I have worker/assistants under each building in question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

On a related note, suppose that the market display had cotton, cotton, and clay; then suppose that you had two buildings requiring cotton, cotton, clay, clay. If you wanted to activate both buildings (working efficiently with your main worker in one building and an assistant in the other), you would need to give up one clay for each building.

In short, resources from the market are never "used up," and resources from your hand are always used up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cohn
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Mal: Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us? Zoe: Big damn heroes, sir! Mal: Ain't we just.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the resources in the display are not restricted to a 1:1 use. As long as the type and quantities are out, each player can use them for their buildings. This is touched upon in the rulebook, pgs 6-7, but discussed in more depth here in the forums.

Love this great game! Enjoy!
~Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls