Popular Tags: [View All]
Ramon Zarate
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mb
Here goes yet another question:

If you play using the logistics rules (or some of them, at least) when are you allowed to attack bridges? Can you do it from one side of the bridge even if your opponent controls the other side? (Without even risking some losses of your own).

The logistics rules should really be more specific about it!

I'm thinking on only allowing Infantry, Engineers and Bombers to attack bridges (Engineers with 3FP) either during battle or from any adjacent hex. But something feels very wrong!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite sure I've never played with destructable bridges, but wow, you're right, that is a rather gaping hole in the rules. It's tricky given that bridges are hexside features. I presume that you can attack from either hex. But since it is an attack, the enemy would still have a chance to respond with air and mechanized units. That might be enough to prevent it from being a "freebie".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.