Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy today and am overall pleased with the quality of the game except one thing. Two of the event cards were stuck together and when I pulled them apart, the finish came off, clearly marking the front of one card and the back of the other pretty badly. This happen to anyone else?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oda
msg tools
But if it were me, I'd really wanna be, a giant woman.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jjfalzone wrote:
Just got my copy today and am overall pleased with the quality of the game except one thing. Two of the event cards were stuck together and when I pulled them apart, the finish came off, clearly marking the front of one card and the back of the other pretty badly. This happen to anyone else?

I had a couple cards stick together and there was some very minor damage but not enough to affect the game for me. I've read a couple other folks mention having the same issue as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps by contacting VPGs they may issue you replacement cards? It wouldn't hurt to ask whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had two cards stuck together when I got my copy but they came apart without any damage.

But like Jim said, I'm sure VPG will replace them for you if you contact them. They are normally very responsive and great with customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L J
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same happend to me, got replacement through shipnaked though so all good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Here are the two affected cards. I will contact VPG. Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galaad Maal
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest trying ship naked before vpg, as I believe they are handling shipping and replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you still get replacement cards if you purchased the game at retail and not via the KS? I have the same issue as the OP with 2 or 3 event cards stuck together which are now slightly damaged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F.
United States
Shelton
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the replacement cards very quickly. I imagine they would replace them no matter where you purchased the game. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls