Thumb up
1 Posts

Castle Knights» Forums » General

Subject: Possible fix for broken band. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Hards
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The band on my 'construction device' (well that's what they call it in the rule book) broke. I contacted HABA, they were very helpful but they didn't have any spare parts as the game is now out of print.

I have made a fix simply using an epoxy resin, the sort that comes in two tubes that you mix together.

The stuff I used was 'Evo-Stik Rapid' which I sourced from my local B&Q (other hardware and DIY stores are available). I dunked both ends in the glue and held them together making sure that there was a good 'blob' surrounding the break

I left it to set for a good few days but that's probably a bit excessive as the stuff hardens quite quickly.

It's so far survived a few test games with my 6 & 4 year olds and is looking good.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls