Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of days ago I bought a first edition game from a local retailer (Shire Games).

I'm just playing a solo game to try and get the rules down, helped by a downloaded 2nd edition rulebook.

It occurs to me that there were no quest coins with my game. There is no component list with the supplied rules, but the 2nd ed rules say there should be 12 quest coins. If they were cardboard surely they would have been present....

Are they supposed to be metal coins? Anyway I haven't got any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
A couple of days ago I bought a first edition game from a local retailer (Shire Games).

I'm just playing a solo game to try and get the rules down, helped by a downloaded 2nd edition rulebook.

It occurs to me that there were no quest coins with my game. There is no component list with the supplied rules, but the 2nd ed rules say there should be 12 quest coins. If they were cardboard surely they would have been present....

Are they supposed to be metal coins? Anyway I haven't got any.

I only have the second edition from the 2nd Kickstarter Campaign.

As I understand it the 1st edition was playable but not upto their expectations. so they gave all 1t Edition owners that wanted , did not opt out , a free 2nd edition copy.
Maybe the coins were missing fro the 1st ed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/albions-lega...

PM me if you cannot find a link to the files you want. I am sure if you contact Lynnvander they will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a component list posted up in the files section and there should be metal quest coins in the box. You may want to ping an email through to either Thomas or Aron at datamancer @ Lynnvander.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I replied to your private message. We'll send you replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gofton
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get bonus material at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1746391996/neverlands-l...

Ending in 45 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lynnvander wrote:
I replied to your private message. We'll send you replacements.

Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.