XenoShyft: Dreadmire» Forums » General

Subject: shipping date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any shipping date on this yet?....I know kickstarters do run over their shipping date.but that's usually when its got miniatures involved but theres very little to this game [going by the first one].its more or less cards and a mat !!....CMON seem to be putting more effort into massive darkness.
just an update would be good for us backers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Arn
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The estimated shipping date has always been Sept 2016 - still a ways out. And they just posted an update 3 days ago (July 1st). Compared to a lot of KS, they are still fairly active and are keeping backers up to date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Carter
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
The July 29, 2016 Kickstarter update says it has slipped to mid to late October because of a production problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bounder wrote:
The July 29, 2016 Kickstarter update says it has slipped to mid to late October because of a production problem.
Disappointed!..as I said above..its not like theres major manufacturing of models and things like that.that's where the time and problems always seem to be.at the end of the day its a card and mat game.lot less manufacturing involved..but I guess its another way to say its been kicked back down the line of priorities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Bounder wrote:
Disappointed!..as I said above..its not like theres major manufacturing of models and things like that.that's where the time and problems always seem to be.at the end of the day its a card and mat game.lot less manufacturing involved..but I guess its another way to say its been kicked back down the line of priorities.

Well they could have gone with it, but they didn't like the way it looked so they changed it.

Quote:
Unfortunately though, we did encounter an issue when we got our samples back that we're still sorting out. Specifically, the metal-frame we're using for the Kickstarter Cards. When we got it, it was more "this has been painted gunmetal grey" and less "this looks like a badass metal-frame". We really weren't satisfied with how it looked, so we had to reject it, which meant our production company had to find another method to get the look we wanted, and we had to go through the approvals process all over again.

We're happy to say that the new ones are much more satisfactory compared to what we had before, and we're happy with them now (they actually look like metal-frames). The negative effects of this, however, is this is going to cause a delay in shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lfisher wrote:
tootz wrote:
Bounder wrote:

Well they could have gone with it, but they didn't like the way it looked so they changed it.

Quote:
Unfortunately though, we did encounter an issue when we got our samples back that we're still sorting out. Specifically, the metal-frame we're using for the Kickstarter Cards. When we got it, it was more "this has been painted gunmetal grey" and less "this looks like a badass metal-frame". We really weren't satisfied with how it looked, so we had to reject it, which meant our production company had to find another method to get the look we wanted, and we had to go through the approvals process all over again.

We're happy to say that the new ones are much more satisfactory compared to what we had before, and we're happy with them now (they actually look like metal-frames). The negative effects of this, however, is this is going to cause a delay in shipping.
AHH, fair enough
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
any updates on shipping yet?...shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.