Popular Tags: [View All]
Yves Phaneuf
Canada
Granby
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi to you,
Just want to make sure; after the preparation phase when we did put the dice on the wave tiles, do we have to make the "advance" phase of the wave even if it is our first turn of the game? Throw again one die?
Thanks!
Yves
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Love me the Belgians!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing that you advance the waves on your first turn. I also saw this in a video but can't remember where.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ivefa9 wrote:
Hi to you,
Just want to make sure; after the preparation phase when we did put the dice on the wave tiles, do we have to make the "advance" phase of the wave even if it is our first turn of the game? Throw again one die?
Thanks!
Yves

Yes! Advance is always the first step each round, and the first round is no exception!
Though honestly, it shouldn't matter too much, it just seemed not-worth the rules-overhead to make the 1st round any different.

Cheers, -Cody

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Phaneuf
Canada
Granby
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks a lot Will and Cody, I just want to know to make sure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
@TheRustyMeeple
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wave/score the same thing? Burn the first? The first round won't ever have someone on a wave, correct? Just checking I'm not missing something. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joelstout wrote:
Wave/score the same thing? Burn the first? The first round won't ever have someone on a wave, correct? Just checking I'm not missing something. Thanks!

Burn the first wave card? Yes. You won't have any one on that wave, but you'd still flip over the top wave card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls