Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Upper Deck's representatives, 3rd of August - https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1582598/release-date-26th-j...

However, take this with a mountain of salt. All Upper Deck releases from the past year and a half have been significantly delayed. Honestly, I think you'd better prepare for a mid-August, late-August release. That way, even if it is released early, you won't get your hopes up and get burned for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teel McClanahan
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Especially keep their consistent delays in mind if you're thinking of (or already have) pre-ordering the game; I keep finding myself with a bunch of other games held up by one Legendary title... sometimes a couple times a year.

e.g.: I have an order waiting on Legendary: Civil War right now; seen the expected release date pushed back 3 times so far, but expect to get it some time this month. Same thing happened with Captain America. Right now 2-3 weeks later than they say seems about on-target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming UpperDeck are aiming for a GenCon release (both Aliens and Predator were released in the previous two GenCons).

GenCon starts August 4, whether or not retailers will get copies on/before that is up in the air.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls