Stoyan Taskonidis
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I have read a lot about "Local Trouble", I am still confused.

1. If I trigger an action of an attachment the hero has (e.g. Blood of Numenor), Do I have to increase the threat?
2. If I use the ability of Leadership Aragorn to ready, Do I have to increase the threat by 2, as at the same time I am doing Response and reading the hero.

Please, help my clarify this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference, here is the card text:
Local Trouble wrote:
When Revealed: Attach this card to the hero with the highest threat cost without a copy of Local Trouble attached. (Counts as a Condition attachment with the text: 'When attached hero exhausts, readies, or triggers an ability, raise its controller's threat by 1.')

Taskonidis wrote:
1. If I trigger an action of an attachment the hero has (e.g. Blood of Numenor), Do I have to increase the threat?
No. Those abilities are on the attachment, not the hero. Only text printed on the hero counts.

Taskonidis wrote:
2. If I use the ability of Leadership Aragorn to ready, Do I have to increase the threat by 2, as at the same time I am doing Response and reading the hero.
I would say yes. You are doing both things (triggering and readying), so you would increase your threat for both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls