Subject: [Battle Foam] 4th of July Sale - 20%-60% Off (1-5July) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Johnson
United States
Glen Burnie
Maryland
flag msg tools
I just ran across this and didn't find it posted else where.

http://us.battlefoam.com/

Items also listed by discount percentage under the "Sale!" link near top left.

Some Items on sale
Arcadia Quest: http://us.battlefoam.com/arcadia-quest-core-game-foam-tray-k...

Arcadia quest-Beyond the Grave: http://us.battlefoam.com/arcadia-quest-beyond-the-grave-foam...

Descent: Journeys in the Dark Foam Tray Kits
http://us.battlefoam.com/descent-journeys-in-the-dark-foam-t...

Other Inserts on sale (list not all inclusive)

Krossmaster
X-wing
Star Wars Armada
Ninja All-stars
WarHammer Quest
Rum & Bones
Super Dungeon Explore
Zombicide & BlackPlague and
a variety of bags for holding inserts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Battle Foam] 4th of July Sale - 20%-60% Off (1-4 July)
Too bad no discount for Cthulhu wars

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cthulhu Wars is discounted from $56.99 to $42.74. You have to go to checkout to see the discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I too was interested in the Cthulhu Wars item, but after shipping it's still quite costly.

Additionally, it looks like it'll only hold the core game AND the box lid is way high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VaultBoy wrote:
Cthulhu Wars is discounted from $56.99 to $42.74. You have to go to checkout to see the discount.
Yep, everything is on sale.

It was pretty funny mid-week seeing them mention the sale on Facebook and people posting questions, asking "Are Krossmaster inserts on sale?" or "Are Zombicide inserts on sale?" and them repeatedly responding "Everything is on sale."

I really wanted to jump in this sale and get some BattleFoam stuff, at least a pack and a couple X-Wing inserts. I've been studying what they have so much though and can't figure out what pack or foam I need. I want something that can pretty much hold all that I have. I can't see what the custom foam is like since it needs Flash and I only have iDevices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Me
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had purchased one of their X-wing packs 2 years ago during their 4th of July sale. I mostly bought it to protect the Epic ships that had come out.

I would recommend doing the custom inserts if at all possible. I have a lot of extra space in mine I don't use, like for extra Defenders and Interceptors. Some of the inserts have space for 2 of the bigger ships, which I don't have.

Now, every year or so when I have enough new stuff I make a new custom tray and purchase it. That way my stuff is protected, and I get exactly the set up that I want. I wish I would have started out this way, but what can you do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cptnemo wrote:
I had purchased one of their X-wing packs 2 years ago during their 4th of July sale. I mostly bought it to protect the Epic ships that had come out.

I would recommend doing the custom inserts if at all possible. I have a lot of extra space in mine I don't use, like for extra Defenders and Interceptors. Some of the inserts have space for 2 of the bigger ships, which I don't have.

Now, every year or so when I have enough new stuff I make a new custom tray and purchase it. That way my stuff is protected, and I get exactly the set up that I want. I wish I would have started out this way, but what can you do?
Thanks for the advice. I actually don't only have iDevices; I do have a laptop. That display matrix went bad years ago so it is had to view anything, it is bogged down with all kinds of adware and stuff (probably some stuff worse than adware too) from my wife downloading toolbars and clicking random things, and is running XP Service Pack 2. It is currently hooked up but I just don't ever boot up it and use it unless I absolutely have to. I guess I'll give it a shot though and check out the custom foam.
I could get, say, the Wave 1-4 bundle and then get a couple newer trays, but like you said, there will be a lot of empty space. I'm not going to buy 3+ Firesprays or more than three Defenders (and I would only get a third one of those if I get a second Imperial Vets for the cards).

I just really want one of those Imperial White packs. They look so good. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of white MOLLE accessories out there and the BattleFoam team said that they have to see what the sales of the packs are like before they'll look into white accessories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody order during this sale get their stuff yet? I ordered on July 5th and it still says "awaiting fulfillment".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my order last week but it was for two c-bags, which BTW makes great storage options for 5 GMT counter trays. Using one for my CC:E trays and another for my Old School Tactical trays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Medford
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had to send an email demanding my order ship today or a refund and, miracle upon miracles, it was updated as shipped less than an hour later. Worst customer service ever (well, not worst, that would either be Mayday games or Funagain, but this is pretty close).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
Had to send an email demanding my order ship today or a refund and, miracle upon miracles, it was updated as shipped less than an hour later. Worst customer service ever (well, not worst, that would either be Mayday games or Funagain, but this is pretty close).

That is a pretty short wait for battle foam sale. Usually it is two full months or more. They usually warn people though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
motoyugota wrote:

That is a pretty short wait for battle foam sale. Usually it is two full months or more. They usually warn people though.

When I placed my order, it said 2-3 weeks. And I ordered the least custom thing you could - just pluck foam.

And there's no way the delay could be because of some order queue. If that was the case, they wouldn't have been able to just up and fulfill my order like that. Any company would have explained the delay if that is what was causing the delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barker
Australia
Manly
Queensland
flag msg tools
My order's still saying 'Awaiting Fulfillment'. Ordered on the 3rd. I tried contacting them on the 12th, and am yet to hear a reply. It's a two-person order, to save on shipping, and my friend's getting annoyed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Busch

Broomfield
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
motoyugota wrote:

I thought I saw a notice that it would take 5-6 weeks for normal and 8+ weeks for custom. I received my non-custom order about a week ago, which was what I was expecting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barker
Australia
Manly
Queensland
flag msg tools
Whoops! Like a day and a half after I posted about them not replying, they replied! Apparently the last of the July sale stuff should be shipping by the end of this week. I guess my friend and I just got put to the back of the queue, despite being non-custom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls