1. The Conan Reference Board is not explained very well anywhere. The numbers on the "Conan The General" section are the number of points handed out for the three Adventure Token majorities at the end of the game, correct (outright majority before the slash, tie after it)?I believe you are correct that the values in the experience track replace the Adventure Token Dominance values of +5 (highest) and +2 (tied for highest) in the base game. It could be clearer but this is supported by the following:
This was handled extremely inelegantly in the rulebook. The first time they reference it at all is on page 7 and somewhat makes it sound like it only applies to someone who crowns Conan king to end the game. This is later somewhat refined in the next paragraph but it is not explicitly stated how the numbers actually work.
1) If the game ends while the experience track is not on a numbered step, bonuses for adventure tokens are not awarded to the players with majorities. Since Conan cannot be Crowed when the experience track is not on a numbered step this situation obviously applies to players that did not crown Conan.
2) If the game ends due to "Sudden Death" the +6/+3 values (the highest on the experience track) apply to all players. Again, this applies to players that did not crown Conan.
Given that the values apply to players that did not crown Conan in these two cases, I assume it applies in all cases.
2. Under the new expansion rules, you bid for Conan when a Story card resolves. You the Conan bonus card is still reassigned during step 5 of the Age Change Phase, correct?Yes
3. If using the "Hyborian Gods" rules, is the same God eligible for selection each round?I believe that all the Hyborian god cards are all shuffled together and three are drawn. If one was the same god card as before then this could allow the same god to be chosen.