Vincent Lalyman
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/at-least-82-killed-and-2...

There is no thread for this yet, so, let's open one.
As an atheist, I won't offer prayers.
But just like I am Charlie, Paris, Orlando, Istanbul, Thailand and too many others, to day I am Baghdad.

And I will just say : fraking world of fraking frakholes who use religion as a fraking excuse to kill and die.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United States
flag msg tools

Definitely a pozitive attitude.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All I can say is cunt, arse, tit, semprini, fuck mellons.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSoundOfTrees wrote:
fraking world of fraking frakholes who use religion as a fraking excuse to kill and die.


perhaps they have finally had enough global warming.

#not_all_frackholes !
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have the bets going on Christian and Jewish terror attacks. whistle
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Diabolik771 wrote:
Still have the bets going on Christian and Jewish terror attacks. whistle

the way fundamentalist muslims frame it there have been plenty of christian and jewish terrorist attacks in the recent past
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:

the way fundamentalist muslims frame it there have been plenty of christian and jewish terrorist attacks in the recent past

Do you agree with them?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomsday cult kills a bunch of Muslims, but people still want to make it about Islam.

Here is what happens when people get all scared of all muslims instead of one extremist group of fundamentalists.
http://www.cleveland.com/avon/index.ssf/2016/07/avon_hotel_c...

How proud we can be of being Americans when other countries warn their people not to wear their religious clothing or traditional headgear because they might be accosted when traveling in the United States. Yep, there are travel advisories for our allegedly first world country because people can't separate Islam from ISIS. #HelpingTerroristsWin
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
whac3 wrote:
single sentences wrote:
the way fundamentalist muslims frame it there have been plenty of christian and jewish terrorist attacks in the recent past

Do you agree with them?

no but it seems like nazi panzer here sees terrorist attacks as an effect of islam rather than as a continuation of decades of violence
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Here is what happens when people get all scared of all muslims instead of one extremist group of fundamentalists.


Sure thing sport-o, hotel clerk who falsely accused Emirati man of pledging allegiance to ISIS is the exact same thing as killing some non believers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Sure thing sport-o, hotel clerk who falsely accused Emirati man of pledging allegiance to ISIS is the exact same thing as killing some non believers.
Huh? Maybe because it is essentially Monday morning, but I can't see where I even implied such a thing. Two people running a Motel were so scared and paranoid of "muslims" that they panic'd and called the cops, embellishing the situation to get the cops to actually come. Only after finding out the guy was a harmless clinic patient, they suddenly deny he ever said it.

Or are you trying to make a point about travel advisories? They cover all sorts of unsavory behavior, not just religious killings.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Doomsday cult kills a bunch of Muslims, but people still want to make it about Islam. :what:

Here is what happens when people get all scared of all muslims instead of one extremist group of fundamentalists.
http://www.cleveland.com/avon/index.ssf/2016/07/avon_hotel_c...

How proud we can be of being Americans when other countries warn their people not to wear their religious clothing or traditional headgear because they might be accosted when traveling in the United States. Yep, there are travel advisories for our allegedly first world country because people can't separate Islam from ISIS. #HelpingTerroristsWin


Sorry, but the US regularly has to warm Americans about "seeming American" when they travel to some areas.

I've no problem with their travel warnings. They don't like it, take active measures to kill the bad guys.



Ferret
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All I want to know is how are we going to prove that this was all a diversion cooked up by the Clinton's...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
Sorry, but the US regularly has to warm Americans about "seeming American" when they travel to some areas.
Of course, they are dangerous places with a compromised rule of law or violent culture against Americans.
Ferretman wrote:
I've no problem with their travel warnings. They don't like it, take active measures to kill the bad guys.
To each his/her own, but I'd rather not live in one of those places where people have to be warned.

If you don't think that Middle Eastern countries are taking active measures to kill bad guys, you aren't watching the news. Spoiler: They aren't just lying down over there and letting ISIS walk all over them.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Ferretman wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Doomsday cult kills a bunch of Muslims, but people still want to make it about Islam.

Here is what happens when people get all scared of all muslims instead of one extremist group of fundamentalists.
http://www.cleveland.com/avon/index.ssf/2016/07/avon_hotel_c...

How proud we can be of being Americans when other countries warn their people not to wear their religious clothing or traditional headgear because they might be accosted when traveling in the United States. Yep, there are travel advisories for our allegedly first world country because people can't separate Islam from ISIS. #HelpingTerroristsWin


Sorry, but the US regularly has to warm Americans about "seeming American" when they travel to some areas.

this isnt some ravaged third world country filled with gun bearing fundamentalists we are talking about clevela - oh wait never mind
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ISIS attacks Medina
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/medina-attack-muslim-w...

Not too far from the actual burial place of Muhammed. When will Muslims stop killing Christians and Jews? Help us Donald Trump Kenobi, you are our only hope.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Lalyman
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
This not Muslims attacking non-muslims.
It is a bunch of a**holes killing anyone, muslims included, while claiming they do it in the name of religion.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
Sorry, but the US regularly has to warm Americans about "seeming American" when they travel to some areas.
Of course, they are dangerous places with a compromised rule of law or violent culture against Americans.
Ferretman wrote:
I've no problem with their travel warnings. They don't like it, take active measures to kill the bad guys.
To each his/her own, but I'd rather not live in one of those places where people have to be warned.


No argument...that's why I wouldn't live over there on a bet for double the salary.

TheChin! wrote:

If you don't think that Middle Eastern countries are taking active measures to kill bad guys, you aren't watching the news. Spoiler: They aren't just lying down over there and letting ISIS walk all over them.


Double Twist Spoiler -- They're not doing as much as you think, and it's not working very well.



Ferret
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls