Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm excited for Co-op and a single player mode that'll be glorious for me whose always antsy to play it.

But I have a question.

Even before there was a single player mode announced some Bladers came up with their own version but I skimmed that thread no one elaborated on deckbulding.. I mean Deckbuilding with 2 or more players is fun with trading and selling and everything but as Co-op and single it'll be drastically different right? With Co-op you're all working together to defeat a boss and I just think Deckbuilding would probably be less people keeping to themselves and talking about a common strategy to assist in kicking the bosses OP butt. Like "You try and flip her cards and I'll rake up RP." but what about single player? I'm sure that'll be vastly different in terms of deckbuilding..

Course given the fact Set Rotation is the first expansion pack they might not wanna talk bout Co-op till it's released...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg Bauer
Germany
M√ľnster
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is something I am wondering about, too, how far the solo and coop modes incorporate the different aspects of the base game. The two player mode - as far as I am reading about it, never having played it myself - already sacrifices part of the game structure by folding deck building/trading into the tournament play, mostly turning it into a "play your opponent in tournaments to win". So what will the solo/coop mode feel like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheGargoyle wrote:
It is something I am wondering about, too, how far the solo and coop modes incorporate the different aspects of the base game. The two player mode - as far as I am reading about it, never having played it myself - already sacrifices part of the game structure by folding deck building/trading into the tournament play, mostly turning it into a "play your opponent in tournaments to win". So what will the solo/coop mode feel like?

Your confusing Duel Mode which has like two differences with Turn Based which is what your describing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls