Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i rec'd the KS "building pack" along with the game, but...in the rules they show a temple and 3 diff levels of cities...it's easy to figure which "building pack mini" is the temple, but then there's only 2 other buildings left...so which "mini" is the reg city, capital city and/or the legendary city?

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thayne Weston
United States
Nibley
Utah
flag msg tools
The die has been cast- Julius Caesar
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The building that is a plain roof is for regular cities, and the one with the square top addition is for capital and legendary cities
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Moorehead
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did your Building Pack come in a box, or just in a baggie? The back of the small box I rec'd shows which is which ...

Funny thing is, our group thought just the opposite the first time we played!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simwork wrote:
Did your Building Pack come in a box, or just in a baggie? The back of the small box I rec'd shows which is which ...
baggie...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Moorehead
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I purchased the Buildings Pack after the fact direct from Academy and it came in a box. TW above is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Simwork wrote:
Ah, I purchased the Buildings Pack after the fact direct from Academy and it came in a box. TW above is correct.

I purchased my building pack through the Kickstarter pledge manager, and I got a box with mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.