Subject: I just won cannibal island rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just won cannibal island with my wife and it feels good . It was my 4th attempt. Previous ones were solo and I lost each time. With 2 players it seems eesier. We've played with soldier and explorer and I think it's best mix for this scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations! It's a good feeling :D And yet, somewhat sad as well. Like you feel the game is "over". Anyways! Good luck with the next game :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played scenario 1 four times now and scenario 2 once. We had 4 victories out of 5. Contrary to the general consensus, I kind of felt like the game was too easy.

Then we sailed over to Cannibal Island because people wanted to celebrate our nation's independence by driving some natives off of their land.

We had our collective arses handed to us (at the end of native spears). We were dead by turn 3 and broth by turn 4.

I congratulate you and your Amazonian wife.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksander Idziak
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
Congratulations! It's a good feeling And yet, somewhat sad as well. Like you feel the game is "over". Anyways! Good luck with the next game
Still need to score a win in Robinson Family (one attempt, 3-players ) and Dr. Livingstone (2 attempts, one solo, one 2-players) among official scenarios. And happily, replayability is high, even with already finished scenarios but, of course, it's always better to have some new scenario to try to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations, and agreed, soldier's and explorer's abilities are a must in this scenario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls