Nest Disipulo
msg tools
i have not read something in the eye card that say instead or something, so my question is could the wizard eye and heskan explore at the same time in differents positions so draw 2 tiles?

and if this is possible what about if i draw 2 black arrows??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure that works, but there is a rule that no matter how many times during a single player's turn that the drawing of a encounter card is triggered, at most one encounter card is drawn each player's turn. In particular, if an encounter cards causes you to draw a tile and it has a black arrow you do NOT draw another card. Therefore if you somehow draw two new tiles and each has a black arrow, then you only draw a single encounter card at the encounter step.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nest_ed wrote:
could the wizard eye and heskan explore at the same time in differents positions so draw 2 tiles
Exploration comes AFTER actions (move/attack) so once Heskan is done Wizard Eye-ing and moving, then if he's next to an unexplored edge then he could Explore then? I need to look into what the card says. I would imagine that if you use the eye to Explore then your Hero Phase is over at that point so then Heskan *can't* move to explore some more. It would be too powerful to be able to Explore twice but only take one Encounter Card in that turn. Of course you're doubling the number of monsters to deal with, so that's an issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nest Disipulo
msg tools
[[/q] No you can't explore twice. The wizard eye merely acts as your proxy for the explore action. It lets you explore an unexplored edge when your character is not actually next to it. The turn structure does not allow for two exploration actions in a single turn. [/q]

where can i see the "turn structure" is there a list of rules as in magic the gathering?

this is the position that im talking about
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John Blank wrote:
Though the rule book does not explicitly say you cannot explore twice in one turn, there is never any reference to exploring twice in one turn. There are also no powers, spells or event cards that allow a character to explore twice in one turn.
The rulebook doesn't say what to do when you are on a corner but it does suggest here that you only draw ONE dungeon tile during your exploration phase.
Quote:
When you have finished all the steps in your Hero Phase, your
Exploration Phase begins.

Exploration Phase

This is the phase in which you add new Dungeon Tiles, draw
Monster Cards, and place Monsters.

1. If your Hero occupies a square along an unexplored edge
(see page 5), go on to Step 2.

If your Hero doesn’t occupy a square along an unexplored
edge, you don’t draw and place a new Dungeon Tile. In this
case, go on to the Villain Phase.

2. Draw a Dungeon Tile and place it with its triangle pointing