David Bolhuis
United States
American Samoa
flag msg tools
I absolutely love the game and have played it to death but would like to add a little more flavor. I am however, not skilled at photo shop. IS there anyone here who would be willing to help make top grade custom teams? The Lizardmen and Ogres would be at the top of my list. This is just a feeler and any interest at all I would be grateful for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
Bol1414 wrote:
I absolutely love the game and have played it to death but would like to add a little more flavor. I am however, not skilled at photo shop. IS there anyone here who would be willing to help make top grade custom teams? The Lizardmen and Ogres would be at the top of my list. This is just a feeler and any interest at all I would be grateful for!

+1000
very interested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beau Bocephus Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would take a whole lot of work. I would imagine that the biggest problem would be sourcing the artwork for the custom teams.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
A
flag msg tools
I'm pretty decent with Photoshop. I could make the cards if the artwork could be found/created.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Hassgård
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Lizardmen are the one team i miss the most in this game. So sad that we won't ever see them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls