Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I play games! You play games?!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When attacking more than one building at the same time to gain multiple victory points, do you get the multiplier bonus plus the rewards? For example attacking town hall and brewery successfully you would get 3 + 2 for town hall rewards?

Second question when attacking can you go building by building and still get the multiplier bonus? For example, I attack your gold factory...no defense...resolved. Now I attack your gold container, you defend...no points. Now I attack your gold factory... No defense...resolved. Would I get three points even though we had stopped to resolve each one? Or do you have to attack all at once for multiplier bonus?

Thanks!

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook states that you can attack buildings one by one or all at once. For clarity, it's better to attack one after the other. Sometimes it will be better too if the defending player has some Defense card in hand.
Remember that the victory points you gain for attacking buildings are counted for the whole turn. So you can attack a building, buy something and attack another building and you'll gain victory points for successfully attacking two buildings.
Since you can only attack a player and every successfully attacked building receives a damage token, it will be normally easy to tell how many buildings you have successfully attacked on your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Marchbanks
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I play games! You play games?!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect thanks!