Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan F. Santana Miralles
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I´m discovering this game (we played 6 turns of the campaign) and just found a situation which I don´t know how to adress.

If you invade an Island with no port (such as Borneo, Java or Hollandia), how can you re-embark the tropos back in the TRS?

As I understand, you can only embark in a TRS if the transport begins the movement phase in a port and if the land unit(s) are also in that land space, OR when redeploying, you can pick up and disembark units in ports.

I cannot find the rules for embarking units which are not in a port.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Juan,

You can also use your TRS to pick up units at sea in the sea area where the TRS ends its moves. Please see 4.2, "Additionally, a TRS may embark land unit(s) in the sea area where it ends its move, provided ..."

Cheers,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan F. Santana Miralles
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Question about TRtS and Islands.
Thanks a lot, I missed that one!

So, if I get it right, you have to END your move in the sea area next yo the island, but you cannot embark before moving if you don't have a port?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Juaninka wrote:
Thanks a lot, I missed that one!

So, if I get it right, you have to END your move in the sea area next yo the island, but you cannot embark before moving if you don't have a port?

Perfectly stated!

Cheers,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.