Subject: Quick Party Game For A Work Environment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are running some workshops on the company values and they start with a round of Scattergories to get each table talking to one-another (they tend to be mixed up so that people who don't know each other are sat together). I was thinking of Codenames as a good option to add in, but I think that's probably better for communications workshops as it's 2 teams rather than being able to accomodate 3, 4 or 5. The game is more of an ice-breaker that gets the tables working as teams than anything. Wits & Wagers was one option I thought of, as I know the DT like to use it at live events, but are there any other party games that would work well and that I could pass on as an option?

Cheers - MH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave Snell
England
flag msg tools
mb
One Night Ultimate Werewolf - this destroyed lunch breaks at my old employer for three different groups within two weeks of me bringing it in for the first time. It's brilliant, it's fast, it's fun, only problem is it gets loud so you need to manage that. But it's a must!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Resistance in a similar vein.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jin Juku
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Telestrations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Mannheim
Deutschland
flag msg tools
I think Spyfall would be a good pick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for those suggestions - I think they want more of a game that can be played with 3-5 teams, each composed of 3-5 people, with each team competing against the others. That way it encourages collaboration within each indivual team. And (I didn't mention this) ideally lasting about 20, maybe 30, mins (that was the timeslot we had for the last 2 meetings).

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
With those requirements, maybe Room 25 in the team mode (3 teams, 2 players each), although we like the suspicion mode the best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls