Subject: Storing curse tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be completely missing something here. When The Cursed One uses his Ultimate Abolity? He gets dice and stores a curse token. To my knowledge, storing the curse token means to put the curse token in with the remaining reward tokens to be drawn at a later time.

One of the power cards for The Cursed One refers to a creatures ability to store a curse token. What am I missing. I'm sure it is something simple. Help me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Burke
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hit up WTG on Facebook regarding this.

The card:
Cursed Adept

Cursed Adept:

When a creature is activated

If the active creature has an ability icon that matches this challenge, the creature loses its ability to store "curse token"

The Replies:

The intent behind this card is to prevent curse token draw when the DL wins a challenge with a creature matching the challenge type. For example, the card is played to prevent the Cursed One from drawing a cursed token at all. If he/she does, the token is returned to the cup/pile and another draw is made. Once the draw is resolved, Cursed Adapt is discarded and play resumes as normal. Does this help?

Actually, small correction... the Cursed One can draw on a loss and a win. The card effect is the same.

My thoughts:
The card is written completely wrong if that is the intended power. Should read:

When a creature is activated

If the active creature has an ability icon that matches this challenge, the Dungeon Lord redraws any Curse Tokens drawn when drawing reward tokens at the end of this challenge. Any curse tokens drawn are returned to the reward token cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls