Hide
8 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Azure misprint / errata? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tox
msg tools
Azure's character card on the main Zombicide site lists "+1 Die: Combat" as an option for both Orange and Red. Does anybody know if this is accurate or a misprint? I've never seen a Survivor (in any version of Zombicide) get the same skill twice, and I'm pretty sure skills aren't supposed to stack.

Did anybody get the Stefan Kopinski Guest Box or has anybody seen the card yet to confirm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
The printed card does read the same way. I agree it's probably an error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steen Pedersen
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the box. Azure has "+1 Die: Combat" as an option for both Orange and Red.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steenhp147 wrote:
I have the box. Azure has "+1 Die: Combat" as an option for both Orange and Red.
That is disappointing. I pre-ordered the box to get the Blackheart necro.

I'll probably allow the ability to stack so as to not consider it a misprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are other characters with multiples of the same skill. Lots of extra dice for melee, for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tehtox wrote:
Azure's character card on the main Zombicide site lists "+1 Die: Combat" as an option for both Orange and Red. Does anybody know if this is accurate or a misprint?

This is not a rare occurrence. Thundergut has "+1 Die: Melee" in both Orange and Red.

Quote:
I've never seen a Survivor (in any version of Zombicide) get the same skill twice, and I'm pretty sure skills aren't supposed to stack.

Yes, the skills would stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blipadouzi wrote:
Tehtox wrote:
Azure's character card on the main Zombicide site lists "+1 Die: Combat" as an option for both Orange and Red. Does anybody know if this is accurate or a misprint?

This is not a rare occurrence. Thundergut has "+1 Die: Melee" in both Orange and Red.

Quote:
I've never seen a Survivor (in any version of Zombicide) get the same skill twice, and I'm pretty sure skills aren't supposed to stack.

Well, that is better to know it's not a misprint.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carcking wrote:
blipadouzi wrote:
Tehtox wrote:

Quote:

Well, that is better to know it's not a misprint.

yea is simple a way to give you the option of stacking the ability, or take 1st that and the something else.. or viceversa.
I cant remember from ZBP bc haven't play with many characters yet, but modern zombicide did the same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls