Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, personally im liking the game quite enough to spend the 120 USD in it so far; now since as topic says KS is about to end, which addons are you buying and which one would you recommend? Since those are not KS exclusives maybe we can buy them later or will you buy some of those now?

I just concluded a very expensive Rum and Bones 2nd campaign buying all addons and that i was missing from S1, so now i have to choose wisely what to buy and what not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599406/ks-nearly-decision-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You still got plenty time to decide... Pledge Manager!

Z:BP Crossover is the only mandatory one, I suppose.

After that, the Ratlings seem to offer the most.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
get 2 copies of the BP X-over, all the rest are optional

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Loisel
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryolacap wrote:
get 2 copies of the BP X-over, all the rest are optional

Why two copies? It's the first time I see someone mention this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
At some point you will meet someone who might need it's only 8 bucks and exclusive, I live by a big game store so it's what happens to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh i forgot to mention that i don t have BP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
badge
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
Raffa80 wrote:

It's pretty awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Raffa80 wrote:
For me, this does not change the advice that you buy the BP cross over. Why? Because you can use anyone's zombies with the cards to give you four more mobs. Proxy minis from reaper for example or real ZBP minis are not the issue, it is the cards you need to play. $8 is super cheap for the cards.

So I would still tell you to get the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raffa80 wrote:

Doesn't matter. Still get the Crossover pack!

You can still proxy the monsters, or buy Z:BP later.

But you won't be able to get the Crossover pack for $8 later.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dafrca wrote:
Raffa80 wrote:
For me, this does not change the advice that you buy the BP cross over. Why? Because you can use anyone's zombies with the cards to give you four more mobs. Proxy minis from reaper for example or real ZBP minis are not the issue, it is the cards you need to play. $8 is super cheap for the cards.

So I would still tell you to get the cards.

Not trying to advise against the cards, I'm going to buy a pack or 3 myself. But I'm willing to bet a large sum of a money that they will make the cards (images) available on their website, much like they did for AQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Caputo
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
dafrca wrote:
Raffa80 wrote:
oh i forgot to mention that i don t have BP :p

So I would still tell you to get the cards. :D

Not trying to advise against the cards, I'm going to buy a pack or 3 myself. But I'm willing to bet a large sum of a money that they will make the cards (images) available on their website, much like they did for AQ.

Yes but for 8 dollars for hassle free pre generated cards, count me in for a couple, but I'm rich biotch... :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
But I'm willing to bet a large sum of a money that they will make the cards (images) available on their website, much like they did for AQ.
True, but in the end, home made cards are never as nice as printed cards. So to pass them up right now just because you don't own ZBP seems sad to me. So I stick to my opinion, the cross over at $8 just seems like an obvious must buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zombies are easy to proxy. But you don't need to proxy the Deadeye Walkers or the Zombie Bosses as you can buy them at retail separately.

Get the BP Crossover Cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Russell
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i wasnt going to buy the cross over pack as i dont intend to buy BP - but you changed my mind - i have zombie models in other games such as descent and warhammer so i think i will get the cards. also i may be able to buy a small set of BP zombies off ebay eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua N
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely agree with the crossover pack (and I don't even have ZBP). I'll probably get the hero pack and proxy the other minis.

I'm also strongly considering a set of the marble dice, as I think it'd be really nice to have 2 sets. I'll also likely get the bridges and doors add on, as I'd think they'd look really cool with the columns and chests.

I'd be interested in hearing people's thoughts on the plastic token upgrade kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fiala
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
snakehawk37 wrote:
I'd be interested in hearing people's thoughts on the plastic token upgrade kit.

I picked up the plastic token upgrade kit for Zombicide, and it's... nice? The pieces feel a bit more solid (since they're not cardboard) but I can't say they look any better, really. I generally feel like I should have skipped getting it for Zombicide so I'll probably skip it this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
1-2 of the exclusive crossover kits (1 is worth it even if I don't have BP... I'm getting 2 so I'll have more mobs), and 1-2 of the exclusive dice (they are exclusives, and two sets of dice never hurts). They've not given much incentive to get anything else. Hard to tell if the game is good or not, so not worth risking any more money at this point (and most will be cheaper online at some point).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls