Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
f s
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello BGG,

just to make sure I am doing this right:
If I play Time Walker, other Champions are returned at once. Abilities (for example such that would trigger when I play the Time Walker because it is blue and costs a gold) do not trigger. Is that correct?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they trigger and wait to be activate with the order you like to take.Even if the original card that trigger it no longer exist.
example play time-walker i active the ally abilities and then i activate the time-walker ability.
you choose the order that happend.
but even if they no longer exist the ally abiltie happend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nikolaos Kamoudis
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3.2.5a If there are multiple abilities triggered,all of these abilities will go into a batch. The abilities controlled by the player with Initiative are resolved first in an order of their choosing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Arnold
msg tools
mbmb
Actually, no.

Let's say you have a Keeper of Secrets in play and want to play Time Walker to return all other champions to their owner's hands. Time Walker comes into play and this causes the ally trigger from Keeper of Secrets and the loyalty 2 trigger from Time Walker to happen simultaneously. You then choose which you'd like to resolve first. You can resolve Keeper of Secrets first (this is helpful if you need another Sage card in your hand for Time Walker's loyalty 2 trigger) or the Time Walker trigger first. Even if you resolve the Time Walker trigger first, you can still then resolve the Keeper of Secrets trigger even though the Keeper of Secrets is no longer in play. It's important to understand that ally triggers wait to resolve until the card that was played to trigger them has finished resolving.

You can find more examples of how to make ally trigger effects work in your favor here http://epicinst.blogspot.com/2016/05/epic-combos-and-rules.h... and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgovbvr14Nk&index=17&list=PL...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f s
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much.

That is... ...potentially confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Arnold
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah. It can be confusing. You'll have to keep track of those triggers as they happen. Just keep playing around with them and you'll get the hang of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls