One day the apes will rule the earth. I'll be safe but I don't fancy your chances much.
Nothing to see here, go read something else.
Per this post by designer
the Las Vegas obstacle cards
while having unique and very awesome Vega art are functional reprints of cards already in print. so I had a quick search through my cards and figured out which cards were used.
All the cards are from the normal base-game obstacle deck. The art and card names are different but everything else (colour, icon order, card type, abilities etc) are identical. So if you want to build your own Las Vegas obstacle deck, in no particular order the cards you need are...
1) Taxi Rigger = Sudden Face (06/80)
2) Pimped Out Dwarf = Buzzback (18/80)
3) Magician = Elf Shaman (14/80)
4) Vegas Burnouts = Gutter Punks (11/80
5) Card Shark = Ancients Sentry (20/80)
6) Elvis Troll = Troll Enforcer (32/80)
7) Showgirl = Ork Fixer (03/80)
8) Street Hawkers = Gang Leader (31/80)