Juliana Garcia
Mexico
flag msg tools
This Treasure card says: add a die to each Power Roll you make for a Delivery Card.

In a situation where my Source card has a Dark glyph, my Quality card also has a Dark glyph, and my Delivery card has a Primal glyph, this Treasure card

- allows me to roll 3 dice (2 because I have two cards that share the same glyph + 1 additional given by the Treasure card)? OR

- allows me to roll 2 dice (1 because the -Primal- glyph of the Delivery card does not match with any other card + 1 given by the Treasure card)?

And if the first option is correct, then I'm not allowed to add a die to a Power Roll I make for a Quality card if this says "Roll Power"?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
- allows me to roll 2 dice (1 because the -Primal- glyph of the Delivery card does not match with any other card + 1 given by the Treasure card)?
This.

Quote:
And if the first option is correct, then I'm not allowed to add a die to a Power Roll I make for a Quality card if this says "Roll Power"?
I'm not really sure what you're trying to ask, but I'll take a stab at this. The Phister Cannon would not add a die to any roll for anything that was a Delivery. So any roll you make for a Source or Quality, this card would not come into play.

Whenever something asks for a Power Roll, you simply consult the glyph on that card, and add up all the glyphs in the spell that match it. Then you add any applicable bonuses. Phister Cannon only applies to Deliveries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
There are some cards that say "Roll Power" in bold. It only affects those. It says it on some Quality and Delivery cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls