Subject: open production locations question? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bri beleren
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
in regards to the building of a location, are production locations different from open production locations? the rules state that when you build a production location, you immediately gain the stuff it produces, so is this true for an open production location as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beleren669 wrote:
in regards to the building of a location, are production locations different from open production locations? the rules state that when you build a production location, you immediately gain the stuff it produces, so is this true for an open production location as well?

Obviously... an Open Production Location IS a Production Location

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Open production locations are exactly like normal production locations but other players can visit them. They produce normally for you every round. Enjoy this snark-free response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
Open production locations are exactly like normal production locations but other players can visit them. They produce normally for you every round. Enjoy this snark-free response!

I realize that my reply might be interpreted as snarky, I really do, but it wasn't my intention and I apologize for that...

I was just in a rush and replied fast (to let the OP know the answer to his question) and because of that I probably didn't replied as I should soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
I took the initial reply as just trying to be clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:

Your post reminds me of the logic puzzle about liars and truth tellers - the last sentence is pure snark. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.