Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » General

Subject: Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any insight on release date?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I played at Paris est Ludique with a copy which look pretty finalized, so i'd say it shouldn't be too long.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I played at Ottawa Comiccon back in May. At that time they said it was a GenCon release. Haven't heard anything different since then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rmair62 wrote:
I played at Ottawa Comiccon back in May. At that time they said it was a GenCon release. Haven't heard anything different since then.



Did you enjoy?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilly Berto
United States
flag msg tools
Zman actually posted about it yesterday on their Facebook page, said a month and coincidentally (or not) GenCon starts a month from yesterday. Looks like it is still on track, I am waiting for the actual street date though. Does this mean OLGS will also have it at this time? Guess we will find out soon enough.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Inkwell84 wrote:
rmair62 wrote:
I played at Ottawa Comiccon back in May. At that time they said it was a GenCon release. Haven't heard anything different since then.


Did you enjoy?


Yes, very much so. There are some really great timing mechanisms and the special effects of the Old Ones really add to the tension.

At first glance, it looked like a simplified Pandemic version but it doesn't turn out to be that at all.

Really looking forward to this one.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Guillyberto wrote:
Zman actually posted about it yesterday on their Facebook page, said a month and coincidentally (or not) GenCon starts a month from yesterday. Looks like it is still on track, I am waiting for the actual street date though. Does this mean OLGS will also have it at this time? Guess we will find out soon enough.


Z-Man is usually pretty good with releases. When Pandemic: Legacy was released at Essen last year it was also available on the exact same day at FLGSs and on-line stores world wide.

Hopefully, they do the same with this one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Texas / Tennessee
flag msg tools
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (comic book)
badge
VGG's Halloween Avatar Dress Up 2018
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
CardHaus says Friday September 16. Their dates have been correct before. No guarantees, though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre ordered mine yesterday and it said delivery after September 16th
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.