Subject: Is it possible to upgrade the Architect with the Lawyer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarmo Niinisalo
Finland
Pori
flag msg tools
badge
Mechanics over theme. Abstraction over simulation. Tactics over strategy. Learning over victory.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to first build, and then subsequently upgrade your own Architect tile into a Residential tile?

Seems like if done twice for both Architect tiles, it would be possible to block people from building blue Prestige tiles unless they used Royal Favors for upgrading.

Couldn't find anything from the rules forbidding this. Did I look in the wrong place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günter Immeyer
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry - completely misunderstood your question in my first attempt to answer it (because I didn't have a look at the title of your post, in which you are saying that you want to upgrade your Architect tile with the Lawyer, not the Architect itself...). shake

Yes, it is possible to upgrade the Architect in this way.

However, you would not be able to block people from building blue Prestige buildings, as the Architect tile would go back into the general supply (so it could be built again by another player). Only upgraded neutral buildings (PINK) would completely be removed from the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.