Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario Lassnig
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I'm new to GMT and P500, and I have just placed orders for Fields of Fire 2nd, Fields of Fire Vol 2, Hunters 3rd printing, and Hunted.

As far as I can see from the latest update FoF won't ship before 2017? Did I understand correctly??

And what about Hunter(s|d) ? I found no info on this.

Thx, shinKen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
shinKen wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to GMT and P500, and I have just placed orders for Fields of Fire 2nd, Fields of Fire Vol 2, Hunters 3rd printing, and Hunted.

As far as I can see from the latest update FoF won't ship before 2017? Did I understand correctly??

That's what it says in the latest (June) GMT Update, yes.

Quote:

That game is still in so early development that GMT don't yet have any firm idea of when it will be ready to publish.

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Lassnig
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oerjan wrote:
shinKen wrote:

That game is still in so early development that GMT don't yet have any firm idea of when it will be ready to publish.

But Hunters is ready, right, it's just a reprint? Hunted needs development, that I can understand.

Maybe I'm too optimistic ;-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"The Hunters" is indeed a reprint; but it doesn't have very many P500 orders yet and is neither part of a series (at least not until "Hunted" is released!) nor one of the big sellers like Twilight Struggle, so it probably quite far back in GMT's reprint queue at the moment.

Have you read GMT's descriptions of how P500 and P500 Reprints work, BTW?

Regards,
Oerjan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.