Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My little girl loves games and is a quick study. Her current obsession is large cats, especially cheetahs and jaguars. Bonus points if the game mechanisms feature a predator/prey relationship.

Whaddya got?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Others may recommend some more specific, but for predator/prey, a good choice is Evolution. It is more generic, but deals with improving your species to attack or survive, and has incredible art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pokey 64
United States
Niagara Falls
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wildlife Safari

No bonus points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Lantz
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is something of a stretch as big cats are only part of the game, but String Safari seems like a very good game for that age group. Haven't played it myself, but the reviews are very positive,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nearest game I can come up with is Ravenous River which I have just brought as seemed an interesting little card game and was only £6 so thought why not. There are seven animals in it though but one is a lion and another is a pet type cat. You have hidden identity as one of the animals and you have to try to get your animal on a boat to cross over to the other side to get home. However, each animal eats one of the other types so you have to make sure you are not next to them at the end of the round whether on the boat or the river bank otherwise you get eaten. There are some special actions cards also but I think it is quite simple overall, just not sure if simple enough yet lol!

Not sure if my nearly six yr old will manage it or not just yet but if you think it might be of interest, let me know and I'll report back after we've tried it later this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
upandawaygames.com
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a list for tigers: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/392/trail-tiger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bort
Australia
Brisbane
Qld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Animals on Board? Although its a mix of animals, not just cats. Pretty cute still.

Not sure about Evolution for a 6 year old

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, I'll look into them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.