Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SE

Hi there

Can you draw detailed, evocative, manor house rooms from above, that really convey the fear of being locked up in Dracula's mansion, or Cultist's lodge, Cthulhu-ish, 100 year old feel, etc?

I'm not looking for a lot of furniture, just a good rendering of the floor plan, NOT ISOMETRIC, so no wall surfaces. Must be detailed and atmospheric, with a range of textures (stone, marble, carpet, wood, etc.).

QUANTITY: 18 cards. Fairly similar.
SIZE: Large cards (double poker size).
DEADLINE: 2 months.
PAID: Via PayPal.
AMOUNT: Please make me an offer.

Feel free to contact any of the artists listed on my games Haze Islands or Blood & Fortune.

I like to see work as it develops, to comment on, so that we don't waste time doing it a way I'm not happy with. I'm very responsive. But once we have the style down with the first tile, you are good to go. Usually with 1 round of edits only for each tile.

I would like to work with the selected artist on several projects. I'm a one man publisher with 1 game gone cardboard. I keep my promises but please don't expect much.

Thank you.

An example of what we have to surpass:
I looked at Zombicide too but not much different in terms of quality surprise or I could not find a good image to compare it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your responses.
currently reviewing your portfolios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Vaske
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm a freelance artist looking for work in illustration/game art. Please have a look at my earlier work and get in touch if you're interested!

email: kristofer.vaske@kritzlof.com

Portfolio: http://www.kritzlof.com/illustrations/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your responses.
this project is on hold.
i'm sorry I was not able to reply to everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.