Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
Game Design Theory Lover !!!
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the reviews I have seen so far some copies of the English version have no text in the other side of the board while some others have German text.

Are these two different versions? How could I get the version with the iconography only in the back side of the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tdakanalis wrote:
Based on the reviews I have seen so far some copies of the English version have no text in the other side of the board while some others have German text.

Are these two different versions? How could I get the version with the iconography only in the back side of the board?

The Essential Edition is the one with German on the other side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Two additions:

1) This means you need Viticulture first or second edition to get the text-free board.
2) In my experience the text-free board is unpleasant to use. Sure is pretty though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
tdakanalis wrote:

The Essential Edition is the one with German on the other side.

Yes, that is correct.

I think that the 2nd Edition is getting hard to find and the Essential Edition has much more stuff included at the same MSRP and 2nd Edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.