Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Natta
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Chinese Interaction:
I've not seen it anywhere, but is there any kind of rule preventing the Communist chinese to stack; attack together, etc - with the Nationalist Chinese?

If that is not the case, what prevents the Chinese to just mass stack into Chunking, in wait for better times?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Cohen wrote:
Chinese Interaction:
I've not seen it anywhere, but is there any kind of rule preventing the Communist chinese to stack; attack together, etc - with the Nationalist Chinese?

If that is not the case, what prevents the Chinese to just mass stack into Chunking, in wait for better times?

They may freely stack together and, as you amusingly write, all squat in Chungking if they wish.

Doing so would not only give the Chinese security, though, it would give Japan additional security, too, with no direct threat to Peking.

In the mid to late war, a great USA ploy is to have the Chinese hammer away at Peking with good hope of causing casualties that Japan can ill afford (or worse yet, risk losing that Resource to China).

Cheers,
Dave L.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gromenauer Jaaarl
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see any limitation on this: If the Jap player was forced to weaken his forces in S.E.Asia, Burma, etc., could the chinese take advance attacking out of China?

I would say yes according to my interpretation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave LeLacheur
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I believe that is correct. Cheers, Dave L.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.