Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I just received my copies and find that the boxes have some significant bubbles on top of them. Is this a common problem? Is this something I should be chasing after FunForge for a replacement?

I need to send my second copy on some distance to it's final owner and I need to figure out if this needs to be addressed first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Eddie...No issue with mine. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this issue is very common (at least based upon a brief review of the KS comments page). I would suggest you submit a ticket and see what FF says about a replacement.

There have been a number of divisive issues regarding the manner in which this campaign was conducted, but it seems to be the general consensus that customer service continues to be quite poor. As a comparison, Jamey Stegmaier is currently delivering his newest game Scythe (on time/slightly ahead of schedule), and has a detailed set of instructions for backers who receive a damaged copy/copy with missing items. His reputation for customer service, unlike that of Fun Forge, is excellent.

Night and day compared with FF. I wish you luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.