Popular Tags: [View All]
flakybiscuit
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen this game listed in a lot of print and play lists, and I've downloaded rules and the board, but I can't for the life of me find counters!

Anyone know where I might be able to download a scan of the countersheet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to http://www.box.net/public/8pfzp8h8y7 you can get all the bits you need including a Bitmap file of the counters.

I'm going to be using 6mm scale chariot models for mine, should be fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flakybiscuit
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much!

Where do you intend to get your miniatures? I looked around at some of the sites listed in BGG Circus Maximus forums, but I didn' really find anything suitable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine from a miniatures company based here in York; http://www.irregularminiatures.co.uk/

Go to their 6mm 'Civilians' page, at only 65p each they're a pretty good deal, plus they do a crashed chariot marker as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Shepherd
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Be on your guard. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.
mbmbmbmbmb
flakybiscuit wrote:
Thanks very much!

Where do you intend to get your miniatures? I looked around at some of the sites listed in BGG Circus Maximus forums, but I didn' really find anything suitable.

I got mine from these guys:

Silver Eagle Wargame Supplies
8 Neal Drive
Simsbury, CT 06070
United States
860-651-6166
eaglewars@aol.com

You can google them for their ordering page. They have 6mm Roman racing chariots, as well as crashed chariots.

Actually they're probably the same minis that Jako is refering to, but you won't have to order them from overseas (assuming you live in North America).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.