Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who know me from my Shadows of Malice posts, you know that I never hawk my games and that I would never pressure anyone into buying anything. That said, I have been asked about the availability of Zimby Mojo outside the U.S. upon its release later this summer.

I've spoken with my distribution partner, Impressions (impressionsadv.com) and: 1) yes, they distribute outside the U.S., 2) they advise that consumers outside the U.S. will be best served preordering through their FLGS or asking their FLGS to stock the game to avoid lack of product or delays (essentially, this allows the FLGSs to pull the game through their distributors who order from the U.S).

I only pass along this information to satisfy some recent questions I've received and hopefully preempt possible future angst.

On a personal note, if you decide to preorder outside the U.S., please try to go through your FLGS (they all need our support) or other preferred vendor (you prefer them for a reason) first: they should be able to offer you the greatest affordability, especially when you factor in shipping costs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.