Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use Invisibility to try & steal a Legendary Artifact? I don't see anything in the Rules or FAQ that would outlaw this, but I just want to make sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you have a key, I don't see why you couldn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cantor
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't think they came from chests, they're an explicit reward from the Legendary Warrior, aren't they? More like the thief example, where the monster fights with something you can win from it. And you can't do that with invisibility, so I've always assumed the same with these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You CAN steal the Thief's Reward, but the Thief's Reward is an empty chest, so you get nothing. The die that you get from the thief is its Ability, not its Reward.

I see no reason that you couldn't steal Legendary Artifacts, Worn Equipment, Hatch, Enchant, etc. Any Reward should be fair game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
More Mellotron wrote:
I didn't think they came from chests, they're an explicit reward from the Legendary Warrior, aren't they?

They are, but they existed before the Legendary Warrior did, and you've always been able to choose to take a Legendary Artifact instead of randomly drawing a regular yellow one from the bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:

You don't need a key to take the Necromancer's Staff from the Necromancer if Invisibility works. Same with the Legendary Warrior's treasure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Esto wrote:
runtsta wrote:

You don't need a key to take the Necromancer's Staff from the Necromancer if Invisibility works. Same with the Legendary Warrior's treasure.

You'd need the key if you chose to get the Legendaries from a chest instead of a random draw. But you're correct that a key is not necessary to steal from the Legendary Warrior.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.