Bob Wooster
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
"He who runs with aggression, walks without dignity."
mbmbmbmbmb
Section 6.1 of the rules states that the number of supply points expended is one third times the number of Troop Strength Points. Yet in the example which follows, the number of Troop Strength Points is divided by 2. Which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
temujin1206 wrote:
Section 6.1 of the rules states that the number of supply points expended is one third times the number of Troop Strength Points. Yet in the example which follows, the number of Troop Strength Points is divided by 2. Which is correct?

According to Google translate, the ambiguity is in the original Chinese rules. But I can see that it might be “one-third round up”, since the numbers match that interpretation. From what I saw, the example in the original rules didn’t mention dividing by 2 specifically, it just showed the input (4) and the output (2). But again, this was from an automatic app translation, so take it with a rather large grain of salt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wooster
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
"He who runs with aggression, walks without dignity."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for answering. Divide by 3, round up makes sense, thanks!

I would love to see this game printed in MMP's International Game Series following Warriors of God and Warriors of Japan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Peck
United States
Baldwinsville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
paperparachute games! http://games.suspended-chord.info/
mbmbmbmbmb
temujin1206 wrote:
Thank you for answering. Divide by 3, round up makes sense, thanks!

I would love to see this game printed in MMP's International Game Series following Warriors of God and Warriors of Japan.

Oh man, same. I'd love if that were to happen.

And sorry it took two years to get an answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.