4 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game: The Lost Legion Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Maze/Labyrinth rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cho han earl
South Korea
flag msg tools
Reference card reads : No player may successfully conquer the same Maze/Labyrinth twice, and each path may be conquered only once.

If I conquered one path, entering another path is possible?

For example, I paid 4 move to enter the path and conquered that path. And on my next turn, can I enter another path of that Maze/Labyrinth again?(2 or 6 path)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Skov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot enter the 2 or 6 path (No player may successfully conquer the same Maze/Labyrinth twice), but another player could.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
han79 wrote:
Reference card reads : No player may successfully conquer the same Maze/Labyrinth twice, and each path may be conquered only once.

For example, I paid 4 move to enter the path and conquered that path. And on my next turn, can I enter another path of that Maze/Labyrinth again?(2 or 6 path)

If you already conquered one path, YOU cannot enter another path, but other players can.

The text seems pretty clear to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cho han earl
South Korea
flag msg tools
PaulGrogan wrote:
han79 wrote:

If you already conquered one path, YOU cannot enter another path, but other players can.

The text seems pretty clear to me.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.