Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the beginning of my turn I can look at the top two infection cards. Am I allowed to tell everyone which cities will be infected next or do I keep it to myself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
absolutely tell away!

it's a coop so everything in the game is meant to be shared.

it's also why we play with our cards face up on the table so people can strategize, etc, with ease.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isellsunshine wrote:
absolutely tell away!

it's also why we play with our cards face up on the table so people can strategize, etc, with ease.

That is a 'new' rule in Legacy, where your hands are open vs normal hands. With some upgrades it seems like they were going with normal hands at first

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lomdr wrote:
isellsunshine wrote:
absolutely tell away!

That is a 'new' rule in Legacy, where your hands are open vs normal hands. With some upgrades it seems like they were going with normal hands at first

It does make it harder to have closed hands, and in fact if some people think it's too easy that might be one way to make it harder w/out changing too much of the game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.